Annabelle Echo Chicago

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Ides of March in October



Ides of March


Please have a pencil and paper ready.
Did you catch that?
Folks please!
It’s not going to happen.
Folks, the Elite know what they are doing.
Everything has already been decided behind closed doors.
This is super powerful!
30 years ago Mr. X began to leak this intel only once a year.
Please everybody in the listening audience, I beg of you to listen to my concern!
May I say that we must take immediate action!
America as we know it today is doomed.
You have a timeframe right now: a window of opportunity right now this minute.
You are going to find it amazing!
By the end of 2012 the dollar will be dead.
First of all do not pay any attention to the New York stock market.
It means nothing.
It is not an indicator of anything.
I did not say the dollar would be non-existent.
And you need to understand this.
And again please have that pencil and paper handy and write these things down.
Put them beside your calendar.


12 Steps to Prepare:
Now the first thing on my list: I beg you!
You must prepare for the inevitable Plunge Protection Team!
Secondly: You need cash!
Mark my words!
You need to make preparations.
Next, 401Ks; oh my goodness!
You notice I’m not the youngest gal in the world?
I have been told that when the dust has settled, you positively must have a roof over your head!
The name of the game is control.
I've been saying this for 35 years.
Did you catch that?!
We are live!
There is no future!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home